Wednesday, January 04, 2006

HERE HAVE $4 BILLION

Well it looks like Arnold found $4 billion dollars lying around to give to school administrators. Its all part of Arnold's No Dollar Left Behind program. Scott Plotkin, director of the California School Boards Association stated "We're saying it's a constructive step." Your right and a pretty large one I might add. I know how could I be so callous, its for the children. I guess you don't get out much and look at the schools ?
Tell me were is $54 billion going?

4 Comments:

At 8:07 AM , Blogger Katy Grimes said...

Well, at my son's high school, the six Vice Principals and their respective staffs need more money.

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

our principal at the school i work at was indicted for misuse of school funds!

 
At 2:56 PM , Blogger Bill Lama said...

Pappy,
I predicted that the backlash against unions would gather steam due to parents demanding school vouchers, etc .... but the teacher's unions beginning to care about the kids was only a hope, a wildly optimistic hope.

Maybe throwing more money at the problem will help.... aka No Teacher Left Behind.

Happy New Year Pappy

 
At 12:06 AM , Blogger pappy said...

Thank you bill Happy New Year to you too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home