Wednesday, November 09, 2005

PROUD CALIFORNIANS

Well I guess California parents can be proud today. They had the guts to give up their parental rights with the defeat of prop 73. I quess as a parent if you don't see your kid has a problem then they don't have one. After all its really tough being a parent and to most soft Californians you can give that responsibility to the state. And if someone wants to use your hard owned money for political reasons you object to, well don't ask me just go ahead and take it.

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Blogger Ralph said...

And if we need more money.. don't think twice, just raise those taxes.

 
At 10:44 AM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

11 09 05

Yep how utterly shameful!

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger sandy said...

I judge by your post that we think alike(or at least closely) on these subjects.

I'm beginning to think I live in a liberal State. And how about San Francisco banning all handguns!

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger Christina Dunigan said...

California to perverts: Enjoy our daughters!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home