Sunday, August 14, 2005

THANK YOU ENGLAND

I know this is old news but I wanted to publicly thank the scientist at Sheffield University for discovering that men really do have trouble hearing women. The female voice is more complex then that of the male. Like a fine complex wine that needs to be opened and aloud to breathe before pouring out. So to all the women in my life, I really didn't hear you when you told me about your friends new boy friend or when you told me what your favorite color was. So you see when you start talking to me while I'm watching Mondaynight Football I'm not ignoring you I just cant hear you ;)

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM , Blogger Katy Grimes said...

My husband felt vindicated when he heard this story.

I'm keeping it from my son with the hope he'll still listen to me!

fj

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home