Thursday, August 25, 2005

GLOBAL WARMING LAWSUIT

David Kravets for the AP writes That U.S. District Judge Jeffrey White ruled that environmental groups can sue federal development agencies on allegations that their projects overseas contribute to global warming. The decision by Judge White is the first to say that groups alleging global warming have a right to sue."This is the first decision in the country to say that climate change causes sufficient injury to give a plaintiff standing, to open the courthouse door," said Ronald Shems, a Vermont attorney representing Friends of the Earth (I guess everyone else is an enemy of the Earth)
Am I the only person that has been to a 3rd world country? Has any one else seen the pollution in these countries? Man a live that's were the problem is. This Nation has been the leader in pollution clean-up,and standards. If there is one thing that these countries need is development projects.
I feel that groups like Friends of the Earth have a hidden agenda and that is to halt capitalism and halt US growth. I don't see them suing any other country.

4 Comments:

At 2:07 PM , Blogger Katy Grimes said...

across the border to the south on "vacation" will give you all of the evidence you need. Breathing the air will make anyone asthmatic. Why is it always America that is the target of the environpsychos?

How about the muiltitudes of illegal aliens, illegally driving illegal cars, with illegal smog devices... I drive a new car yet will receive a demand from the DMV with my registration for proof that it is smogged - go figure.

Why don't the Friends of the Earth Look a little closer at individuals in their own communities and stop sucking the government dry?

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger Teacher Tori said...

how do you put pics on the links side, like the cindy pic and the I love gitmo? I don't know how to do that

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger pappy said...

What I do Is create a new post and load the picture I want. I then highlight the scrpit code and save it. I then go to my template tab click it scrol done to sidebar and paste it were I want.

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Lucy Stern said...

The inviromental groups just have to stick their finger in everyones pie. I can't believe a judge would rule on this.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home