Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'M WITH STUPID

After Keith Olberman criticized Governor Easley for using the term pansy, I felt the need to call my two younger brothers and apologize to them for calling them pansies when we were kids, after they complained to our dad for me bullying them. Never a shrinking violet I called the American Horticultural Society to never again use the name pansy. I then penned the
The Pansy Patrol a blog that is devoted to technical articles, and lessons for anybody who owns, fixes, races, modifies, or otherwise beats their cars, asking them to change their name. I then wrote to the
Pansy Division Official website of the queer band but was told to get over it. Well Keith I did my best to follow in your footsteps and make an ass of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home