Friday, April 18, 2008

THANK GOD FOR THE FEDS AND THE SACBEE

As the title suggest we need to thank God for the SacBee and the Feds. In the Bee today an article by Andrew Mcintosh Feds to issue safety alert on nail guns Really nail guns are dangerous? who would have thought! After reading this I put my nail gun that I was using as a back scratcher down and ran into my tool shed and low and behold as I looked at my chain saw there was no warning on it. How could this potentially dangerous tool have no warning Why aren't federal safety officials ignoring this? Needing a frozen concoction I went to the kitchen and grabbed the blender, Awwwwwww no warning. If only the Federal government had been around millions of years ago to put warning labels on the Saber Toothed Tiger we would have had a few less cavemen around to do insurance commercials, hmmmm maybe that was a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home