Thursday, December 01, 2005

AMAZING MAKEOVER

Who is John Murtha and why should anyone care? I know how dare I say anything about a Vietnam war hero. Well I for one get tired of it being bandied about when its convenient for the left, and being retired military myself with a son who was a former marine I think I earned the right. What's not being talked about is Murtha's big pork barrel spending with defense contracts. Of the $4billion in directed spending contained in the $240 billion fiscal defense appropriations bill, more then $110 million was earmarked for projects in Murtha's district.
Murtha also gets his largest chunk of campaign donations from the defense industry.
Nancy Pelosi referred to him as "One of the most distinguished member to ever serve in the House of Represenatives." Unless you were from his Pennsylvania district or the CEO of DRS Laurel Technologies you've never heard of him. I think what's tired and used up is you sir.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 02 05

Well Pappy: Thx for explaining their ridiculousness again. A voice of reason here. Thx:) Have a nice weekend btw:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home