Friday, February 17, 2006

ITS NOT YOU FAULT ITS YOUR LOOKS

Well the Paris Hiltons and the rest of the beautiful people of this world have something else to gloat about. According to two economist who tracked the life course of young people from high school through early adulthood had this to say. "We find that unattractive individuals commit more crime in comparison to average-looking ones, and very attractive individuals commit less crime in comparison to those that are average-looking" Claim Naci Mocan of the University of Colorado and Erdal Tekin of Georgia State. I'm inclined to believe that to put this statement out Naci and Erdal must be good looking.
So if you have low self esteem because of your looks don't worry a life of crime may be for you.HHmmm now that I think about it I need to take a second look at those pictures hanging in the Post-Office

3 Comments:

At 11:23 AM , Blogger sandy said...

I guess, as a teen, iI fell somewhere between attractive and not attractive. I got into some trouble but not a lot.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Since I was born and raised in OKC, I have to agree that a lot of nice people come from there.:-)

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I would consider my looks as average and I have never committed a crime...Guess I'm not that average after all.

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger Mike said...

That explains why I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home