Tuesday, December 06, 2005

KERRY SALUTES OUR MILITARY.........NOT!!


I'm John Kerry and I'm reporting for duty!
Well I for one am glad that it didn't happen. What do you think of a commander in chief that says this
"And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs"
What a piece of work of course those were his remarks on Face The Nation.
But when it comes to terrorizing kids and children and busting into homes. I didn't hear him speak out when this picture was taken. Could it have been because it was the Clinton and Reno Justice dept that was doing the terrorizing?REMEMBER ELIAN GONZALES

2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 09 05

My Lord!

 
At 6:25 AM , Blogger Mike said...

As we all know, democrats have a very selective memory. It's times like these I thank the Swift Boat Veterans that stood up and told the truth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home