Friday, February 09, 2007

Hello minime for the ChuckyNewsNetwork. All the rats are getting aboard the its my baby bandwagon. Regading baby Dannielynn, Howard K. Stern, Larry Binkhead, and now Prince Frederic Von Anhalt. They all care about the baby that WAS LEFT IN THE BAHAMAS.
Well the truth be known there is one more person that says the baby is his
and that is...........................................................................















Me.Just look at that babies face,she looks just like me

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM , Blogger Mike said...

Not so fast minime, I King Scooter Von Trash am the father of Anna Nicole's baby.

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

02 11 07

Too bad she is dead. You are funny Pappy. AND, I posted my piece on Topology and Elementary Schoolers:) Cooked Well done! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home