Wednesday, July 27, 2005

THE SACBEE QUOTIDIAN NEWS

Well the editorial page of the SacBeeis asking the Guv to give up the special election. Some of the big reasons it states is that it would subject Californians to months of nauseating television ads (interrupting their Jerry Springer no doubt) and it would add more tedium to the quotidian.(wait a minute need to get my Readers Digest usefull word list)OK it would add more dullness to the everyday. What could be more dull then the everyday?But I digress, the Bee feels it would be better for the Guv to retreat and build his political capital. I think not, if he pulls out now he will lose a lot of political capital. One thing life has taught me is that when your enemies tell you not to do something, that's the time to do it

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM , Blogger Ralph said...

I knew there was some reason I never read the first section of the Bee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home